**please be sure to read before proceeding to booking**
I'm soo excited that you've made it this far on the Site! I really enjoy what I do - and it is my Hope that I can make your experience as smooth & memorable as possible! Below you will find General information about your Portrait Session. Things such as What to Expect, the Investment Fee, Booking Process, Frequently Asked Questions & Recommendations!
What To Expect
Having Portraits of yourself, Children or Family - makes for such a Great Investment. With my Portrait Sessions - I typically like to start with very few posed images. After about 10 minutes - We'll move to more Candid moments. As a Photographer who Photographs Children - it is very important that I get to show their true Authenticity in who they are and catch every piece of their Personality. Don't worry..if they are shy - I'll make sure they are comfortable, before I start getting their portraits (I mean, I am a complete stranger with a Camera in their face, LOL!) .
The Investment Fee is as follows:
Individual Portraits: $225
Children Portraits: $265
Family Portraits: $300
Each portrait session includes: 60min session, 35 Images delivered in an Online gallery, Location of choice, & print release.
**please note - prices have been updated as of 4/15/2019**
-a 50% retainer is due in order to book your session
HOW TO BOOk?
Glad you asked! There is a contract and retainer due in order to secure your selected time and date. You can schedule your session here. After the Booking form is filled out and submitted, you will receive an email that contains a link to the Scheduler. With this link - you will be able to select the time and date that works best for you - based on availability. Once you have scheduled your prefered time & date, and paid the retainer, you will receive a link to your contract via email. The contract is due within 24-hrs of receipt. If you have any questions, please feel free to send them via the Contact page.
FAQ’s & Recommendations
how long will my session last?
- Sessions are typically 60mins in legnth! Time does go fast (that’s how much fun we’ll have) - so arriving on time is very important. If there is nothing else scheduled after your Session - we can throw in a few extra minutes.
How long will it be before i get my images back?
- Your gallery will be delivered in an online gallery (Shootproof) within 14 days after your session.
should i get my makeup done?
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Although this is a frequently asked question - it is also a recommendation! Come prepared! Wardrobe & Makeup are the biggest essentials when it comes to getting your Portraits done. If you need recommendations for Make-up artists in the area, I can give those names during our follow up call.
what if my child(ren) starts acting up?
- trust me. They won’t! And if they do…don’t fuss at them. Kids are Kids. The more you try redirection or scolding the worse it gets. We want to have a great time. If you have more questions on what to do just in case - I’ll be more then happy to discuss over the phone.
What if the forecast is calling for bad weather?
- in the event the forecast is calling for bad weather ( i.e. Rain or Thunderstorms ) - you will receive an email indicating whether or not to cancel the session & reschedule - or to continue as scheduled. i will not cancel a session on a Wednesday for a Saturday Session.
Old Navy is perfect for Wardrobe Options.
Pinterest is great for Color Schemes & Outfit ideas.
Ask alll the questions you need to!